Senior Host(ess) in Amsterdam
Our mission is simple, we want our guests to have the most unforgettable and unique VR experience in the whole of the Netherlands. Is this something you can provide and do you want to join us in putting VR on the map even more? Read on and apply today.
We are looking for a new Senior Host!
As the 'face' of Lightning VR, you ensure that all guests leave the arcade satisfied and eager to return. You provide service to both young and old. You guide children's parties and (various) groups with the game, handle any complaints. Additionally, you manage the staff and ensure that the arcade always has a perfect appearance.
What is most important is that you are spontaneous, friendly, and hospitable, and you are flexible in terms of hours and willing to work evenings and weekends.
- At least 18 years old and living in the Amsterdam area.
- Commercial mindset and service-oriented
- Flexible availability (weekend and evening)
- Good communication skills
- Experience in hospitality and/or retail is a plus
- First Aid certification is a plus
- Food safety certification is a plus
- In addition to a competitive salary, you will be working in a great team with enthusiastic colleagues and will work for one of the most fun and innovative employers in the Netherlands!
- Market-based salary
- 0-hour contract
- Enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues
- Dynamic, friendly, and growing work environment
- Training and courses, such as First Aid training and Food Safety training
Lightning VR is growing in the Netherlands with locations in Amsterdam and Delft! We offer our guests a unique and amazing virtual reality experience combined with a high-end bar experience, the perfect combination for a fun outing for small groups to corporate events.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.
*Incomplete applications will not be considered.